Gives practical methods on raising under natural conditions and in pens. How to feed, ship stock, and to make fences, dikes, ditches, and dams. 136 pages, 22 illustrations.
1. The Muskrat in the Wild
2. Raising Muskrats Under Natural Conditions
3. General Information
4. Procuring and Selecting Stock
5. The Planting and Raising of Proper Foods
6. Pen Raising
7. Other Fur Bearers to Be Raised with Muskrats, Etc.
8. Trapping Muskrats for Fur
9. Care and Marketing of Muskrat Skins
10. Things to Be Avoided
Practical Muskrat Raising